Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dine out with parents

Ever since I moved to Singapore, I have little time to meet my parents.
It is undeniable that I have changed a lot, but I never forget the sacrifices they did for me when I was young. And in fact, I am learning so hard in university for providing them a better life in the future. I know it is my fault as I seldom visit them, but... somethings have to be given up to attain somethings else.

They are going to travel to Taiwan in two days with my sisters. They come to Singapore earlier to get some times for preparation and, visit me. They will be here for a couple of days.

We have just dined out. I can't remember how long I have never dined with them before this.

Yupp, study hard Min Hau! You will achieve your goals! Your have a better luck these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment