Sunday, January 30, 2011

Flood 30 Jan 2011


Oh my GOD! My house is flooded! (1st house on the left in 1st picture, 2nd from the left in 2nd picture (pointed by a 'white' signboard).
The long-life rain has just brought the biggest ever flood to Segamat, Johor, Malaysia since 22 Dec 2006.
Thoudsand of houses are abandoned. And there are even more who stay in their flooded houses, including my family. I guess its level is reaching my waist at living room and my forehead at the street in front of my house.

Frankly, I like rain because it makes me recall my past stories give me a comfortable cooling humidity. However, I don't want to get it at the expense of my family safety. Every time a flood comes, it brings lives away. Those who survive do need to suffer with hunger and thirsty.

Angel, please, stop the flood...

No comments:

Post a Comment